Table of Contents
- To generate self-employment and provide infrastructure for dairy sector and to set up modern dairy farms and infrastructure for production of clean milk.
- To encourage heifer calf rearing for conservation and development of good breeding stock.
- To upgrade traditional technology to handle milk on a commercial scale.
- To provide value addition to milk through processing and production of milk products.
- Farmers, Individual Entrepreneurs, SHGs, etc.
- As per NABARD Unit cost
- Upto Rs.1.60 lakh- No Margin
- Above Rs.1.600 Lakh 10% Margin
- 5-9 years
- Upto Rs.1.60 Lakhs- Hypothecation of the Animals.
- Above 1.60 Lakhs- Hypothecation of the Animals & mortgage.
- SC/ST farmers-33.33% & General farmers-25 %